Monday, June 8, 2009

Outdoor Bloggers Summit

Those of you who are followers of this blog AND observant will notice that I 've added the Outdoor Bloggers Summit badge alongside my posts. Actually, many of you are already affiliated with Outdoor Blogger Summit - shame on me for taking so long. The site - http://www.outdoorbloggerssummit.com/ - is a wealth of information and links to other great outdoor related blogs, as well as a great resource for all bloggers.



I've never been one to "jump in" first - I always sit back and see what happens to those who are the jumpers. Also, I believe I tried once before to post a link to the site but, because I'm a computer illiterate, it didn't work. (Obviously, both of the preceding comments are lame attempts made to cover up the fact that I should have linked to OBS long ago.)



I look forward to being a part of this group - if you write an outdoor related blog and are not aware of OBS, do yourself a favor and click on the link. You'll be glad you did.

3 comments:

Kristine Shreve said...

Thank you for the kind comment and for supporting the Outdoor Bloggers Summit. I appreciate your help in spreading the word. Welcome to the OBS.

Caleb Pearce said...

Welcome to the group glad to have you join the ranks with the us.

Piquante said...

I wonder if I should join the outdoor blogger summit?

Thanks for coming to BW and commenting. Let me know if you try and like the faux gumbo!

BW