Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What happened to my "Followers"??

I just logged on and checked my blog site, as I do every day. The section on the right side of the posts - my FOLLOWERS - is gone! It says "Followers", but there is nothing there. At least on my monitor.

Now I wish I actually had some inkling about how this thing works. I've been subscribing to the "Ignorance is Bliss" school of thought re: how this whole thing actually works, but now I am pissed off!

Anyone know what might have happened? Any ideas on how to recover / relist the Followers piece? Maybe it was just some temporary thing and it will pop back on.

Any help is appreciated

And, if you happen to be on this blogsite and see that it is indeed there, I SWEAR it was gone today at noon!

Wolfy

1 comment:

Ginger*:) said...

They are missing from dozens of sites. I am sure Blogger is aware of the problem as many have mentioned it on the Blogger help threads.

Hopefully they will return/ maybe they all just went out for a facelift. *:)