Monday, April 12, 2010

An auction for the Smallmouth Bass guys, too

First of all, I have to say I am flattered by the attention that the auctions are getting. Thank you to all who have checked them out, or commented.

I started thinking after I put the auctions up (aren't you really supposed to start thinking BEFORE you do something??) - every auction was geared toward basically the same group of fishermen. So, tonite I posted a Lucky Craft auction targeting the smallmouth bass guys (and gals). I certainly didn't want to make them feel slighted.

The link for the smallmouth auction is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320516561738 )

And, I will make an offer to my Followers - if any of you win an auction I am running, I will throw in an additional Lucky Craft lure free! Thanks again for supporting a great cause and being a part of the solution

3 comments:

murphyfish said...

Hey Wolfy,
I just can't resist an auction, but my bid in, hope that you ship to uk if not do not worry, i'll still cough up the readies and you can reauction it again (if i win)
All the best, your friend,
John

murphyfish said...

Oops that should have said 'put my bid in' Doh!!

Dennis said...

Sent into twitterland...man that's a nice lot for a great cause.