Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Donation to Susan G. Komen 3-Day event

In my blog post a couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I was auctioning off a few batches of lures and donating the proceeds to a friend's 3-Day walk in Tampa FL to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation and breast cancer research. I also said in that post that I would make a blog post stating the final total of the donation. The reason for doing this post is to provide complete visibility of the monies raised, so anyone who may have bid, or won, knows that the money is going where I said it was going, and not in my pocket.

The total raised through the auctions was $187.90. I added an additional $12.10 to make it an even $200 donation.

The donation will read as being from Flowing Waters Blog on Mollie's page. http://www.the3day.org/site/TR?px=1298634&fr_id=1472&pg=personal

Thank all of you for you support.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

200 dollars!
Thats fantastic. And it's a wonderful cause.

Boomer Pie. said...

I just happened to stumble across your pond. You had me at "water". I like to be near it. I don't fish but enjoy your photos so I signed up to follow. Stop by my place and have a slice of boomer pie. http://www.boomerpie.com/